Create these adorable little paper bunnies for easter!
1. Cut your paper to a square. We’ve used a 20cm x 20cm square cut from A4 patterned paper, but you can use any size you like!
2. Ensure you have the blank side facing up & patterned side toward the table.
3. & 4. Take the top point down to meet the bottom point and fold along the middle. You will now have a triangle shape.
FOLD THE BODY
5. Take the top right hand corner down to meet the bottom centre point and create a fold line.
6. Repeat with the top left point, bring it down to meet the bottom centre point.
7. Take the bottom right hand side over to meet it up with the centre line and fold in place.
8. Repeat on the left hand side.
9. & 10. Open out the triangles you have just created and flatten as shown.
11. Flip over
12. Take the right hand point over to the left hand point and fold in half.
FOLD THE EARS
13. & 14. Take the triangle and fold it under itself to create an ear.
15. & 16. Flip your rabbit over and repeat on the other side.
17. Fold the ear forward as shown.
18. Flip and repeat on the other side
FOLD THE HEAD
19. Create a crease line along the dotted line and return.
20. & 21. Open out the front of the body and fold back to create the head.
FOLD THE TAIL
22. & 23. Create two crease lines - folding the tip inwards and then outward.
24. Fold under and out to create the tail.
FOLD THE NOSE
25. & 26. Create a crease to form the nose and fold inside the head.
28. Open out and fold the ears a little to give your rabbit character.
You did it!